Due to "Sandy" Hurricane, IEEE server was down. Therefore, we have extended the conference paper submission to November 12 and the journal paper submission to November 15.
The conference regular paper acceptance rate is 7.5%.
Biomedical Computing (BioMedCom) is the intersection of computer science and information
technology with biology and medicine. BioMedCom entails the creation and advancement of
databases, algorithms, computational and statistical techniques and theory to solve formal and
practical problems arising from the management and analysis of biological and medical data.
The immense growth and impact of biomedical information has led to a critical need for
people who can understand the languages, tools, and techniques of both life sciences and
computational sciences. The First ASE International Conference on Biomedical Computing provides a
key forum for researchers and industry practitioners to exchange information regarding advancements in
the state of art and practice of biomedical computing.
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Biomedical Computing Theories
- Biomedical Algorithms
- Biotechnology Modleing
- Healthcare Infrastructure
- Biomedical Information Management Systems
- Molecular Dynamics
- Comparative Genomics
- Protein Structure Prediction and Design
- Data Integration for Microarray Analysis
- Optimization in Metabolic Pathway
- Algorithms for Sequence Alignemnt
- Medical Imaging
- Biomedical Visualization
- Information Visualization in Life Sciences
- Stochastic Dynamics of Gene Networks
- Storage Technologies for Biomedical Computing
- Biomedical Databases and Data Mining Techniques
- Disease Mechanisms
- Bio-signatures of Diseas
- Privacy, Security, Risk, and Trust in Biomedical Computing
- Genomics and Evolution
- Protein and RNA Structure, Protein Function, and Proteomics
- Cross-Cutting Computational Methods and Bioinformatics Infrastructure
- Immunoinformatics and Computational Immunology, Computational Epidemiology
- Image Analysis, Knowledge Representation and Inference, Integration of Biomedical Data
- Computational Systems Biology
- Processing and Application of Next Generation Sequencing Data
- Medical Informatics and Translational Bioinformatics
- Databases, Knowledge bases & Ontologies for Bioinformatics
- Text Mining and Natural Language Processing in Biomedicine
Prepare your manuscripts with the following conference paper styles
not more than 10 pages in PDF file.
Submit your paper(s) at the BioMedCom-2012
should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors must
attend the conference to present the work.
The conference proceedings will be published by CPS
. Selected Papers will be included in the ASE Journals.
In conjunction with the BioMedCom-2012 conference, workshops will be held. Please submit a workshop proposal including call for papers, organizing committee, important dates,
short bio of the organizers to the BioMedCom-2012 workshop chairs (email@example.com) before June 30, 2012.
Proceedings of BioMedCom-2012 workshops will be included the conference proceedings and ASE Human Journal. The workshops
with more than 15 papers will be granted with a free complimentary registration for the leading workshop organizer.
||June 30, 2012
|Notification of Workshop Acceptance:
||July 15, 2012
|Paper Submission Deadline:
||September 15, 2012
|Notification of Acceptance:
||November 1, 2012
|Final Manuscript Due:
||(conference) November 12 (journal) November 15, 2012
||December 14-16, 2012
Note: All days end Eastern Standard Time.