The conference paper acceptance rate is 9.6%.
Best Paper Awards:
- Model-Driven Development of Information Flow-Secure Systems with IFlow
Kuzman Katkalov, Kurt Stenzel, Marian Borek, and Wolfgang Reif
- How Increased Awareness Can Impact Attitudes and Behaviors toward Online Privacy Protection
Delfina Malandrino, Vittorio Scarano, and Raffaele Spinelli
The 5th ASE/IEEE International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust will be held at Washington D.C.,
USA. The aim is to provide an international forum for information privacy, risk, trust, and security researchers and
practitioners to explore solutions to profound challenges on privacy, risk, trust, and security issues and exchange
recent progresses. We invite submissions from academia, government, and industry presenting novel research on all
theoretical and practical aspects of information privacy, risk, trust, and security.
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Privacy Foundations
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Privacy-Preserving Computing
- Privacy Policies and Laws
- Economics of Privacy
- Privacy Theory and Engineering
- Natural Disasters and Emergencies, and Terrorism Protection
- Risk Analysis, Modeling, and Management
- Trust Formalization and Modeling
- Trustworthy Computing
- Trust Management
- Trust Evaluation
- Security Foundations
- Network and Communication Security
- System Security
- Database Security
Prepare your manuscripts with the following conference paper styles not more than 10 pages in PDF file.
( Paper Styles
). Submit your paper(s) at the PASSAT 2013
. Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, should
the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors must attend the conference to present the work in order for the paper to be included in
the Digital Library.
Top 5% accepted papers will be published in the ASE Science Journal. The rest of accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Digital Library.
||April 15, 2013
|Notification of Workshop Acceptance:
||May 1, 2013
|Paper Submission Deadline:
||June 1, 2013
|Notification of Acceptance:
||August 1, 2013
|Final Manuscript Due:
||August 15, 2013
||September 8-14, 2013
|Note: All days end Midnight Eastern Standard Time.